Sunday

friends~forever

When you have a place to go at the end of the day ~ that is HOME.

When you have people to love ~ that is FAMILY.

When you have someone whom you can be yourself and accepts and cares for you in any circumstances ~ that is a FRIEND.

When you have all of them ~ that is a BLESSING. :D

That is one of the many wonderful text messages sent to me by my long lost bf  "Kristine" when they got back to Bohol after spending some fun times with me here in her hometown Antique last February. We've been friends since 1997 and became one of the closest among others in our class. We both transferred to a different schools during '98 I was the first one, but continued our friendship thru letters (I still have 'em) and '99 she transferred and never to hear anything from each other since then. So roughly for 13 years we've never seen and heard from each other again, not until last month we had this chance of celebrating the good times we've had from the past and given the chance of making another memorable one. What a small world, isn't it? For so many places in the world she happened to be my husband's kababayan. I think I already mentioned her last year in one of my posts when we found each others' account in fb, so that's where we got updated with each others' lives. 
Here we are:
Reunited! 
With our kids.=))
 Sisters by heart! 
Despite the distance and the many years we've lost along the way, I thank God for bringing me friends as precious as this one. I love her and forever we'll be friends. Sis, alamoyan! Andito ka o' sa puso ko! Thank you! Mwah! <3 I hope to be with her again, sana this summer. =))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...