Ooooh Myyyy Gaaaaawd!
:D :D :D
I am so happy I have an AWARD!!!
After hybernating for almost a month I was surprised when I saw this news, I didn't expect that I would be chosen by anyone in any chance especially during the long time break I had with my blog. The award was given by Madhu of Madhulika Speaks, it's really an honor to be part of this. Thanks again sis! :) What made it more special is that it's my very first award here in cyberspace, how cool is that? :D
And here it is... T a d d d a a a a a n n n ! ! ! ♥ ♥ ♥
Oooops wait! there's more, there's a mechanic in receiving this award. First I should link it back from where it came from which I already did
Then I must share 7 random things about myself: Hmmmkay lez do diz!
1. I have a sweet tooth (sweetness is my weakness!)
2. I feel so classy whenever I have my nails done, oh yes simple pleasures!
3. I love shopping (who wouldn't?)
4. I can sing like a pro as I believe so lol!
6. I'm in pure bliss whenever I made my loved ones happy
7. My ultimate dream is to personally witness the Aurora Borealis in Alaska
Moving on to the next one,
My favorite song: Heal the world by Michael Jackson
What pisses me off: Liars
Biggest fear: Arachnids
Best Feature: Smile, chos!
That's it! A little of something in me. Thanks for reading! :)
By the way, the award was given last August 24, 2011.
Thanks again Madhu! :)